13 May 2013

A couple too few fat cell pixels???

Dear Vogue Patterns,

I love the pattern lines on some of your new summer 2013 patterns, but the presentation of extreme narrowness with your chosen models is revolting.

1349, 1350, and 8902 ... I just can't look at these pictures with joy and interest in making up the patterns.  I have the urge to gag instead.

I say this from a place of concern [into a bullhorn] "Step away from the photoshop!  And the super-skinny and tween models."  I'm not interested in you expressing your inner Wintour.  I want your patterns shown off to their best effect, not their worst.

Shudder ...





 Shudder ...



Shudder ...




I'd really get a better idea if you just hung them on a basic wire hanger.  I wouldn't be so distracted by the unfilled volume ... 

I need to find a palate cleanser.  Ahh, calves, they do a body good!  Any recommendations?

1 comment:

KathleenS said...

The Deer and Doe model (Camille) is, you know, human.